In this webinar, DfMA experts Mr Nick MILESTONE from Sigmat UK, Ms Aurélie CLERAUX from Bouygues Bâtiment International and Mr Michael CHEUNG from Dragages Hong Kong Ltd, will share their insights and challenges faced in adopting MiC and DfMA application.
- DfMA Journey from prototype development to mass production of MiC modules
- Lesson learnt from the modular construction adoption in Singapore and UK
Date: 30 April 2021 (Friday)
Time: 4pm - 5pm (HKT) / 8am - 9am (GMT)
- Mr Nick MILESTONE, Engineering Director, Sigmat UK and Former Director of Katerra US
- Ms Aurélie CLERAUX, Global Head of Modular Construction and Global Head of Innovation and Digital Transformation, Bouygues Bâtiment International
- Mr Michael CHEUNG, Senior Technical Manager, Dragages Hong Kong Ltd
Mr Tim HALL, Managing Director, Alma Kaizen Limited, UK
16:00 – 16:20 The Palette of Materials for MiC and Challenges of Scaling Capacity by Mr Nick MILESTONE
16:20 – 16:40 Bouygues experience of Concrete PPVC in Singapore and Dragages’ vision for MiC in HK by Mr Aurelie CLERAUX and Mr Michael CHEUNG
16:40 – 17:00 Q&A session
Download Presentation Materials
|CIC Webinar on DfMA & MiC from Prototype Demonstrations to Delivery at Scale|
New Isolation Facilities in Hong Kong
In view of the 5th wave of the COVID-19, new isolation facilities and Pop-up Community Vaccination Centres were built by MiC and DfMA with full speed. Eight Community Isolation Facilities projects from China State Construction International providing over 50,000 isolation beds. Supported by the Central Government, the Lok Ma Chau Loop Hospital for Emergency was completed in April 2022. Meanwhile, two MiC transitional housing projects were used as community isolation facilities, providing more than 2,500 units.