- Main Contractor: Teambuid Construction Group
- Modules Supplier: Integrated Precast Solutions Pte Ltd.
- Type of Modules: Concrete
- Gross Floor Area: 65 979 m²
- 8 Blocks of 10-12 storey building providing 638 residential units
- Number of MiC Modules: 4 098
- Project Construction Period: Around 2 years (Jun 2015 - 2017)
- Other Project Features: 83% area of PPVC coverage; First PPVC for private housing high rise residential project
Reference: P&T Group
New Isolation Facilities in Hong Kong
In view of the 5th wave of the COVID-19, new isolation facilities and Pop-up Community Vaccination Centres were built by MiC and DfMA with full speed. Eight Community Isolation Facilities projects from China State Construction International providing over 50,000 isolation beds. Supported by the Central Government, the Lok Ma Chau Loop Hospital for Emergency was completed in April 2022. Meanwhile, two MiC transitional housing projects were used as community isolation facilities, providing more than 2,500 units.