- Main Contractor: Shanghai Construction Group Company Limited
- Module Supplier: Zhejiang Jiutai Integrated Housing Tech. Co., Ltd.
- No. of Storey: 2
- Construction Area: 663 m²
- Number of Modules: 28
- Construction Period: 20 Days
- Project Completion Date: Feb 2020
- Facilities: The 10 wards include 14 isolation beds equipped with a dedicated CT room and DR room, each ward equipped with split air conditioners, independent toilets and independent shower rooms, and dual-channel branches for medical passages and patient passages
Reference: Mmoon Prefab House
New Isolation Facilities in Hong Kong
In view of the 5th wave of the COVID-19, new isolation facilities and Pop-up Community Vaccination Centres were built by MiC and DfMA with full speed. Eight Community Isolation Facilities projects from China State Construction International providing over 50,000 isolation beds. Supported by the Central Government, the Lok Ma Chau Loop Hospital for Emergency was completed in April 2022. Meanwhile, two MiC transitional housing projects were used as community isolation facilities, providing more than 2,500 units.