MiC (Modular Integrated Construction) has been a hot topic in local construction industry, advocating better productivity, safety and sustainability. In this webinar, we are honoured to have representatives from different aspects, including project client, architect, structural engineer and contractor to share their experience on adopting MiC and how they turn challenges into opportunities.
Date: 10 November 2022 (Thur)
Time: 17:30 - 19:00 (HKT)
Fee: Free of Charge
- Ir Thomas TONG, Assistant Director of Construction Industry Council
- Ar. Matt NG, Director of Ronald LU & Partners
- Ir Wilson CHEUNG, Director of Wilson & Associates Limited
- Ir Sammy LAI, Director of Gammon Construction Limited
- Mr. David LAU, Project Director of Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited
The Chief Executive's 2022 Policy Address
The Chief Executive delivered the 2022 Policy Address on 19 October. To enhance Quantity, Speed, Efficiency and Quality, the Government will increase public housing and land supply by different measures, including the building of Light Public Housing by MiC to shorten the waiting time of public housing. The Housing Authority and Housing Society will adopt the MiC in more public housing projects. The DEVB will establish a cross-departmental steering committee, to streamline approval processes, and also making available land in the Northern Metropolis for manufacturing and storage of modules.